The best respiratory care is personal and local.
HomeTown Pharmacy’s Respiratory Care Program is designed to provide comprehensive care to individuals in need of therapy and medication. People living with COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), emphysema, asthma, recovering smokers, and those requiring breathing treatments can all find benefits in this program.
Direct Bill to Medicare & Other Benefits
Our expert staff manages all aspects of care for our patients. We make the process simple and easy, saving you time, energy and money so you can focus on your respiratory treatment.Download Enrollment Form
What Does the Respiratory Care Program Include?
- staff pharmacists specialized in respiratory care,
- technicians specifically dedicated to our respiratory program,
- free delivery of medications directly to your home,
- coordination between doctor’s office and pharmacy,
- and direct billing to Medicare.
How to Get Started
1. You Send…
- Enrollment form or prescription to us by fax at 888.258.0104.
– OR –
- Provide a prescription to the patient to mail to us at 4382 14 Mile Road, Rockford, MI 49341.
– OR –
- E-prescribe to NPI# 1588830533.
2. We Coordinate
- Benefits investigation and prior authorizations.
- Direct billing to Medicare (Part B) and Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Communication with your office and patient on prescription status.
- Synchronization of medication profile.
- Delivery at no charge.
3. Patients Get…More Than a Mailbox™
- Access to pharmacists for urgent needs, questions, or medication management.
- Prompt delivery to patient’s home or to your office, at no charge.
- One pharmacy for all your medication and pharmacy needs.
- Ready to use medications: Albuterol, Ipratropium, Budesonide (Pulmicort), Albuterol & Ipratropium Combination (DuoNeb), Formoterol (Perforomist), Arformoterol (Brovana).