Do you struggle with hot flashes, mood swings, poor sleep or memory loss? If these symptoms are not being addressed, and are affecting your quality of life, then you’ve come to the right place!
The goal of a hormone consultation is to develop an individualized plan to balance your hormones and encourage healthy aging. Your individualized plan is based on identified problems, needs and goals.
Health Issues that may Benefit from HRT
It is important to remember that each individual has different needs during different phases of life. Below are just a few of the health issues that may benefit from HRT:
- Pre- or Post-Hysterectomy
- Men’s Health/Andropause
- Thyroid Imbalance
- Adrenal Health
- Medication and Vitamin Review
- Health Maintenance
Consultations are done by appointment only and can be for women or men. Patients can be referred by physician/healthcare provider or can schedule an appointment on their own. A physician or therapist must recommend adolescent patients.
Appointments may include the following
- Review and evaluation of severity and frequency of symptoms.
- Review of medical and family histories and available lab tests.
- Examine nutrition habits and make recommendations.
- Discuss treatment options, both hormonal and non-hormonal. This may include lab testing, prescription options, supplements and nutritional changes.
- Development of a specific care plan to be communicated with the patient’s healthcare provider.
- Patient education about the risks and benefits of hormone restoration.
Pricing for HRT
Pricing varies with the length and type of consultation. Merrill Pharmacy is unable to bill your consultation appointment directly with your insurance company; however, you may be able to submit the receipt for reimbursement. Laboratory or saliva testing can be recommended based on assessment during consultation. Prior test results should be brought to initial appointment.