All of our HomeTown Pharmacy locations offer FREE home delivery services and a Care Transition Program. We offer medication management solutions with personalized pharmacist consultation. Home delivery is a convenient way to order medications and have them shipped directly to your home or office. Our pharmacists will answer questions on dosing, drug interactions, side effects, and insurance coverage. This service is most commonly used for those using maintenance medications – arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, and more.
Clinical Expertise Direct to Your Home
- Free customized delivery options
- Pickup from one of our retail stores
- UPS/FedEx home delivery
- Delivery to home care office
- New prescriptions delivered within 2-5 days
- Pharmacy phone contact upon receipt
- Pharmacy provides ongoing support to improve outcomes
- Refills can be delivered automatically
Many insurance plans allow a reduced copay when ordering a 90-day supply for home delivery. When talking with your physician, ask for a 90-day supply with the appropriate number of refills. You may also want to see if there are generic options as well.
Five Easy Ways to Order
- Bring in your prescription to one of our retail locations.
- Submit your prescriptions by mail.
- Have your doctor call, fax or e-prescribe your prescription.
- If you need a refill, you can use our refill submission form.
- Patients leaving a care facility or nursing home can transfer medications.