Website HomeTown Pharmacy
This position is an important part of each store. This person will be in contact and represent our store to each customer that they service. This individual is the first contact when our customers walk through the door—he/she is “HomeTown”. It is critical that this individual sincerely enjoy helping and caring for people, is service oriented and willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our customers are taken care of. This position requires willingness to do all that is needed or requested to make our store the best it can be in a manner that accurately/ effectively represents our HomeTown mission.The job expectations are as follows:
Positive Customer Interaction:
- Greet/wait on/answer questions, etc… providing top service for customers
- Answer the phone promptly, professionally and in a positive tone
- Run cash register
Front End Functions:
- Be responsible for front-end department
- Order merchandise/pricing/stocking, etc;
- Checking in orders/calling on out of stocks and shorts, etc…
- Helping with checking in Rx orders when necessary
- Help to keep the store neat/clean/straighten up, etc…
- Help in Rx dept. when necessary-register/wait on customers/gather patient information, etc&help;
- Set up merchandise displays, etc&help;
- Front personnel in charge of a dept. also responsible for the over seeing of duties within that dept. and that they are properly carried out and completed.
- General housekeeping to be completed by store team:
- Daily: empty trash, vacuum
- Weekly: clean bathrooms, dust shelves/fixtures
- As needed/requested: move products/boxes; run errands/make deliveries; face products on shelving
- Do whatever is deemed necessary for creating a friendly, caring, safe and happy environment/culture for both customer and teammates.
- Have Fun and Be Positive Everyday!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com