Website HomeTown Pharmacy
This position is an important part of HTP operations. This individual will be in contact and represent our store to each client they service—he/she is HomeTown. This person must be willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our customers are taken care of in a polite and positive manner and effectively represents our culture.
The job expectations are as follows:
- Know all aspects of Delivery Department Manual.
- Check in all medications to be delivered to each facility against the delivery manifest prior to departing the pharmacy.
- Check in delivered medications against the delivery manifest with facility staff, get signed manifest, return one copy to the pharmacy.
- Collect all forms, medications, BUB’s from the facility to be returned to the pharmacy on a daily basis
- Make certain all medications returned to the pharmacy have an accompanying Return Med Log filled out by the facility
- and signed by the driver (one copy retained at facility, one to pharmacy).
- Maintain proper dress and professional demeanor in all facility interactions.
- Drive responsibly, keep assigned delivery vehicle clean. Report any vehicular issues to the supervisor.
- Know basics of medication cart and fax machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Report any service complaints from facility staff to department supervisor.
- Maintain stellar physical and mental health capable of lifting 50 lbs
- Maintain a fast and strong reaction time.
- Maintain good vision for day and night driving.
- Keep HomeTown Pharmacy informed of any mechanical impairments of the vehicle.
- HomeTown Pharmacy reserves the right to test the driver’s ability to perform their job duties at any time. Such testing may be required at the expense of the employee.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid and clean driver license
- Pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Ability to work independently
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com