Website HomeTown Pharmacy
This position is a key role in the pharmacy financial operations department. This person will be in
contact and represent HTP to each teammate. It is critical that this individual is team-focused and
customer service-oriented. This job requires a professional atmosphere along with top quality service
attitude. For this position, a person must be accurate, focused, and goal oriented. This position requires
flexibility and a willingness to support and be a training resource for our software in our stores.
The job expectations and responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Assistant include the
- Verification, reconciliation and filing of all insurance party vouchers. Monthly audits performed to
verify A/R reconciliation report totals with accounting general ledgers
- Monthly outstanding 3rd party A/R totals
- Assist with any Pharmacy Operations issues
- Must be proficient with computer programs and Microsoft office products
- Previous experience with QS1, NRx and MSM preferred
- Assist in bank deposits, sorting of mail, contracting paperwork and filing
- Do whatever is deemed necessary for creating a friendly, caring, safe and happy environment/culture for both customers and teammates.
- Have Fun and Be Positive Everyday!
The required skills of the Accounts Receivable Assistant are as follow:
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Superior organizational and prioritizing abilities; detail-oriented
- Ability to multi task; dedicated to being dependable and punctual
- Aptitude in recognizing anomalies in numbers, figures, patterns & related reporting
- Ability to work independently on projects and daily tasks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org