Website HomeTown Pharmacy
The Data Entry Tech position is considered critical to the overall success of the store. In this position a person must have a very strong knowledge of the dispensing department as well as the company and legal requirements required to perform this important function. This job demands a professional atmosphere along with a top quality/service attitude. For this position a person must be accurate, focused and goal oriented.
The job expectations are as follows:
- Thorough knowledge of the dispensing department
- Know and follow all aspects of the Data Entry Department manual.
- Thorough knowledge of all legal requirements of a prescription- ALF, SNF and narcotic.
- Thorough knowledge of medical records- HOA’s, frequency codes, acute vs. routine orders, ancillary (rt. side) orders, non-med and med orders formats.
- Ability to input prescriptions for both ALF and SNF facilities for all type of orders (see above).
- Thorough knowledge of Prior Authorization requirements, narcotic prescription tracking, IV supply requirements, facility stock and per diem accounts and formulary interchange.
- Polished customer service skills; answer phones, direct calls, maintain facility communication logs, follow-up on issues.
- Keep work area clean, organized.
- Do whatever supervisor/managers deem necessary.
- Second shift position, 7 days on 7 days off
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org