The HomeTown Pharmacy Values Program is free! Ask about our Values Program cards the next time you visit your local HomeTown Pharmacy.
Values Program Card
With the HomeTown Pharmacy Value Program, customers can earn points for purchases!
How it Works
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on in-store purchases.
- Earn 5 points per prescription purchase.
- Points convert to dollars and can be used on a future purchase.
- Earn 150 points and receive a $5 award coupon.
- Each multiple of 150 points converts to an additional $5 award coupon.
Download the HomeTown Pharmacy Values Program brochure for complete terms and details.Download Brochure
$20/$20 Values Program
- Any new prescription customer, receive $20.*
- Any transferred prescription, receive $20.*
* Transferred prescription must have valid refills. Other transfer restrictions may apply. New and transferred prescription customers must provide mailing address and email address to participate in program. $20 will be in the form of HomeTown Pharmacy value dollars. Value dollars not valid on prescription payments or co-pays. Offer not valid for and cannot be used by any patient who is currently or has been a beneficiary of a Federal health care program any time in the previous 6 months.
We also offer HomeTown Pharmacy gift cards if you are unsure what to buy for that special person in your life.