HomeTown Pharmacy LTC offers “in-house” billing for our facilities. When a facility or patient billing question arises, a call can be placed directly to the pharmacy to receive answers to those questions. The billing department is located under the same roof in which the orders are being received, processed and shipped from. This means more complete prescription process tracking and prompt problem resolution.
Specialized Billing Experts
Our billing staff personnel are highly trained/educated individuals, specializing in their particular area of expertise. Medicare A, Medicare B and Medicare D billing as well as commercial insurance and private pay customers are each handled by a billing specialist whose focus is in that area of expertise. This staff is located in the same office, working together, to offer the most prompt and accurate solutions to any billing issues that may arise. This atmosphere lends itself to open discussion and communication, resulting in customer satisfaction the “HomeTown” way.
- In-house billing staff for personal communication with facility, residents and their families
- An 800 number for residents and responsible parties
- Timely credits issued for most returned medications, where allowed by law
- Customized facility statements (Medicare A, Per Diem, OTC’s, etc.)
- Medicare Part D hotline for family members
- Medicare Part D facility management assistance
Questions about Billing?
Please contact your local Hometown Pharmacy Long-term Care location for answers to your billing questions.